Strategic Counsel to the Communications Industry
To help clients meet their needs, the firm’s lawyers have relevant industry and government experience, as well as invaluable insight into the strategic objectives and commercial realities facing communications businesses.
The firm’s clients represent all sectors and sub-sectors of the industry, including:
- Broadband and internet service providers
- Broadcast radio and television
- Cable, Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), satellite radio and other multichannel distribution
- Content providers and programmers
- Data storage and security
- E-commerce and value-added services
- Entertainment and multimedia
- Fiber optics
- Networks and infrastructure
- Satellite firms
- Wireline and wireless telecommunications companies
Latham's capabilities in this area are drawn from across the firm’s global network of offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and the firm's professionals are able to draw on the strength of its industry practice group in Washington, D.C., which is consistently ranked in the top tier of telecommunications, broadcast and satellite practices.
Key Practice Areas
Latham's team of communications industry lawyers has significant experience and know-how in all aspects of communications law and business, including:
Contact the Communications Industry Group
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.