Tuesday, 23 November 2010
08:30 - 12:30
DIFC Conference Centre, Dubai
Please join us and participate in discussions with experts as we consider the following:
- What is happening in China in late 2010? What are the trends affecting China's economy? Why are Middle East investors increasingly turning to China instead of Europe and the US?
- How is foreign investment in China changing? Which Chinese industries are open to investment? Which are closed?
- How do Chinese companies really work? What are the risks of doing business and investing in China?
- Tolls on the New Silk Road: Are intellectual property (IP) rights being used to impede entry of foreign manufacturers into Chinese markets?
- How are Chinese SOEs investing in the Middle East and Africa? How are they using China's enormous cash reserves to lock up natural resources?
- What are the megatrends affecting China? Where is China headed?
For questions and to register for this seminar, please contact Kathryn Tschumper on +971.4.704.6357.